Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Timeline, Please!

My birthday's coming up super soon- like go-to-sleep-and-wake-up soon.  
I feel I'm another year closer to the age of when I'm supposed to "have it all figured out."
What is that age?
What am I supposed to have by then?
Will I ever know?
How?

I'm at an age where many are going to bars or consuming large amounts of alcohol. Bar hop? Pub crawl? Eh...not really my scene nor has it ever been. For many other friends my age, the wedding bells at the chapel are ringing or the nursery's getting ready to be filled with a child and with love. 


I'm somewhere in my 20s. 

I have Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers as my text tone. 
I don't fully know what I want to do for a career for the rest of my life. 
I'm nowhere close to being married...or engaged...or in a relationship. 

But I'm not going to (purposely, anyway) rush things to have those life experiences. 


I know I should just enjoy the ride because God has a plan and  a hope for me and my future, but part of me would still like a timeline or itinerary for this trip. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment